27.10.10

chuckle

I picked up a book recently that said:

Children laugh an average of about 150 times per day, while adults laugh about 10 times.

I have no idea where they dug up this information and at the moment I am too lazy to check for myself, however, I tend to think it's fairly true. Max laughs quite often, often at "nothing". I am somewhat of a "laughing individual", and yet still I feel pressed to find joy and abandon in everyday life. Having a little laugher around will be good for me. Hopefully he will rub off.

4 comments:

  1. very good and cool,thank you for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:44 p.m.

    yearning for a little feedback and the joke seems to be only on me (when I have a comment and it's only spam and that completely lacking in cleverness.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is interesting (and sad) that laughter seems to diminish with "wisdom" and "age"...as usual, you've given me something to think about! Your bubbling laugh is one of the things I miss most - I pray you have many moments of joy in the days ahead that allow to you share your laughter with those around you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch! How encouraging!

    ReplyDelete