17.11.05

i wake up every morning

So I wonder if I am too meticulous for this... if I will sit here, staring at the screen, agonizing over the details, putting so much thought into something so silly.

We shall see. I guess only I will know. Ha-ha! The power of the blog! I shall flaunt my creative control as I compose.

Hm. Well, already I find myself speechless. Staring at this photo of lovers in a tunnel. Captured: a moment of wordless intimacy. Love, as naive as a kid entering highschool, but the kind of love that makes your eyes sting. The kind the majority of people don't deserve, (That would be me, leading the majority.)

Yet, there I am, in a tunnel of love, a blessed one, terrified, absolutely catatonic with the awareness of the unfathomable future ahead of the young lovers.

Oh, for some Swedish countryside in June, to push away this grey day in November...

Jag älskar dej



No comments:

Post a Comment