1.5.06

chuck

It's about dinner time on Sunday - we've just returned from this weekend's trip to Edmonton. I have a bad taste in my mouth and I'm so tired - I feel like I am staggering around in a haze.

I took no pictures, although I fully intended to and even suceeded in dropping the digital camera. Instead, I've posted a completely unrelated picture of my favourite cousin showing me his puppies.

I am in a more non-committal mood than usual; I can't decide if I'm grumpy or not, if I'm hungry enough to try to scrounge up something resembling dinner, if I want to try doing something worthwhile or not. I have downloaded Google's SketchUp program, which is pretty cool. I think I am going to flounder my way through a tutorial.

Martin's going in and out of the apartment, rummaging around in his tool box, putting on a new license plate on our car. I'm just sitting here, killing minutes.

I don't know why I even started this post - I have nothing to say.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    I don't know you, but I went to Capernwray Harbour with Martin... I linked up to your blog through Ryan Jeffrey... WOW! I didn't even know Martin got married! So... um... a very late congrats to you guys, and please say hi to Martin for me! I'm hoping to make the trip out to see Beth and Drew when they visit, so maybe I'll get a chance to meet you then. I browsed a couple of your old entries (is that creepy? I'm really very sorry if it is, but of course I wanted to see a picture of Martin and you, etc... ) and it seems like you two are very happy. I sure hope so. May God continue to bless you through each other!
    Ashley Bates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley... Martin says hello as well. It will be nice to meet you if you make it out here... Will be in Sweden end of Jul-beginning of August... that may prove awkward timing-wise...

    ...not creepy to read posts... what better than a blog to get an edited glimpse of someone else's sphere...

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete